For today’s post I thought it would be fitting to provide you with some planning prompts to think about the fall and all that you want to create. Here are some questions to guide you:
- As you look to fall, what is the environment you want to create in your work?
- What are the core goals and priorities?
- As you look to you main goals for fall,, how do they fit together?
- How do they interlink with others work?
- What do you need in order to be successful with these goals?
- Who can help you?
- What’s going to help you further grow as a professional?
- What stretch opportunities do you have to expand your thinking, and skills?
- What projects will help you grow?
- What collaborative conversations do you want to foster this fall? (Consider peer groups, mentors, time with your boss and team, other…)
Throughout my career, and in the work that I continue to do, I work regularly in support of fostering skills in empathy, collaboration and creative thinking. These will be needed by team members of all kinds. Some of the skills we learn in training, but many we learn by doing. What can you do to foster opportunities for team members to grow and expand in these areas?
Enjoy your Tuesday,
Potentials Realized | Effective Virtual Conversations | Coaching Team Leaders
We provide team and leadership development support through coaching, consulting and training services
Author of Coaching Business Builder Workbook and Planner & Effective Virtual Conversations (2017)