This week’s Weekly Journaling Prompt #7 gets you to think about what are the habits which are hindering you. What are the things that are holding you back? What are the things that are getting in the way, or creating some darkness for you, professionally, or personally?
As I write in my upcoming CBB Planner and Workbook,
“Habits are things that we do consistently and often subconsciously. Habits become automatic ways of doing things, often without much thought. Habits can be in service to our work, and also can get in the way of our success.
Think about these habits:
- Getting into the office early to get high focus work complete before your calls start
- “Switching off” and not undertaking any social media over the weekend
- Ensuring financial payments are addressed as soon as they are received
- Attending a conference or event every year
- Replying to emails right away
- Filing emails right away to always keep your inbox at zero
(Excerpt: Coaching Business Builder, pages 25 – 26, 2018, Jennifer Britton, All Rights Reserved). Link to CBB Planner on Amazon.
Enjoy your writing this weekend!