Today’s post zooms into the area of a pulse check for virtual and remote teams. While this can apply to all teams, there are some specifics for virtual and remote teams here.
Questions to consider as a virtual team:
As we look across the team:
- What have been our major successes this year?
- What’s been working well?
- What systems have helped us do our best work?
- What has helped us keep aligned?
- What information have team members benefited from?
- What communication strategies are keeping us updated?
- What ways are we supporting each other – through skills, sharing of information etc?
- Who else needs to be looped in?
On a scale of 1-10, how would we rate our focus on results?
On a scale of 1-10, how would we rate our focus on relationships?
What is needed to do your best work going forwards?
Have a great week!