Here are some of the questions I asked you earlier this year as you prepared for your 2018 plans – if you haven’t looked at them in a while, it’s a great opportunity to pull them out. Consider how you had answered these questions, six months ago:
- What are your top 5 goals for 2018 – individually? Collectively? Organizationally?
- What successes from 2017 can you build on?
- What is going to help you create momentum in the new year?
- Who can help you move your plans forward?
- What activities are core to the success of you and/or your team in 2018?
- What do you want the theme of the new year to be?
- What systems will be important for you to put in place or refine?
- What will help accelerate results?
- What will be key relationships to foster or focus on in 2018?
- What pauses do you want to build in for reflection and capturing lessons learned. Schedule these in your calendar now! `
- When you look back on December 31, 2018 what do you hope the year will have brought to you?
As you look to the second half of the year:
What are your top priorities?
What are the things you want to continue to doing?
What are the things that must be a focus, no matter what?
What do you need to continue saying no to?
What are the things that are helping you learn and grow as a professional?
What can you do to magnify your results?
By December 2018, what do you hope to have achieved?
As you reflect back on June, take note of these question:
What were your main successes this past month?
What helped you? Hindered you?
What key relationships supported you?
What was your biggest lesson learned?
What can you duplicate or do again?
As you think about July:
What are your top 3-5 priorities?
What needs to get completed, no matter what?
What will help you? What could get in the way?
What will you do this month to renew?
What will you do this month to pass on your skills?
Have a great start to the new month!