It's the last Sunday of the month and I thought it might be useful to share our monthly refelction questions and questions to support you for the month ahead. I hope that you will find a few minutes today to grab a pen or your tablet and journal around the following:
Reflecting back to the month of April:
1. What was the theme for you and your work/business this month?
2. What were your major achievements?
3. What was your major learning?
4. As you think about your accomplishments, what were the key relationships and actions which supported you in being successful?
5. What got in the way?
6. What were you able to do that you didn't think you could?
7. What foundation have you set for yourself for the next month?
8. What habits were in support of you? (Think work, personal, financial)
9. What else is important to note about this month?
Thinking ahead to May:
1. What are your key goals for May?
2. What are the top 3 priorities?
3. What will you need to do or be, in order to be successful?
4. Who is important to have on your team, and in your web of relationships, right now?
5. What is the one thing you really want to focus on?
6. What habits do you want to leverage?
7. What is the one new thing you want to do or learn this month?
8. What do you need to say NO to?
9. How will you track your progress?
10. What will you do to stay at your peak?
Have a great Sunday,