Have you had a chance to:
· Review quarterly goals with everyone
· Hold one-on-ones with each team member – check out tomorrow’s post on this
· Close off on projects from Q 1
· Hold a project debrief from major quarter 1 projects – tomorrow’s post is going to include six essential questions to ask as part of a debrief
· Explore resourcing – what’s needed, what is in excess and can be shifted around, what level
· Set dates in your schedule for team meetings (weekly/bi-weekly) as well as key
· Clear out any materials not being used – what can be
· Review your list for delegation, deferrals and items which can be deleted
It’s a great time to explore what’s giving you leverage? What’s not and what changes are needed. I hope you will take 10 minutes today to quickly run through the list.
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.