Check out one of my LinkedIn pulse posts last year on Accountability and 12 Keys to an Effective Strategy at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/12-keys-effective-accountability-strategy-jennifer/.
There are several vehicles we can be using for enhanced accountability including:
- Team Meetings: How are you including a focus on accountability that is balanced - not too long so that it's the whole meeting, but not too short? Stay tuned for a future blog post this month on meeting efficiency
- Peer Partners – Check out my recent post on Peer Coaching
- Enhanced one-on-ones between a leader and his or her team
- Alarms and reminders – on our phone, computer
- Habits for review, and checking in (For example, the monthly/quarterly stock taking – check out last Saturday’s post)
- Virtual Dashboards where team members can update their action steps regularly, and in advance of team meetings. This can be useful when teams are virtual and/or tasks across the team are interdependent on each other.
Enjoy your Wednesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Looking to spark more conversation with your team? Consider the Conversation Sparker(TM) Cards
Set up a conversation about how we can support you and your team best