Change is ongoing in today's business context - from mergers and acquisitions to changes in the global economy.
This week, as a team, and as individuals you may want to consider these questions:
- What are the changes your team has been facing recently?
- How disruptive have these changes been?
- What have you done as a team, and as individuals, to be successful in navigating change?
- What lessons learned can you apply to future changes that lay ahead?
- What do you want to keep doing?
Enjoy the conversation,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking for practical things to do with your virtual team? Refer to chapters 7, 10, 11 and 12 of my newest book. Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.