While meetings are an important vehicle for communication they are not the only way to make decisions, share information and create alignment.
In my most recent book, Effective Virtual Conversations, I share the following 8 questions to support you in streamlining your virtual meetings more effectively. These are (and I hope you'll use them and share their impact with us!):
- What’s the purpose?
- What takeaways do we want?
- Who needs to be on the call?
- What preparation is needed for us to be most effective in the meeting?
- What pace do we want in order to keep it engaging?
- What will help keep the focus?
- What is absolutely essential (versus what will be nice to cover or where can people go for more information around topics)?
- What follow-up might be required?
Have a great Thursday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking for practical things to do with your virtual team? Refer to chapters 7, 10, 11 and 12 of my newest book. Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.