1. As you reflect on February, what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learnings?
4. What key relationships have helped you? Which ones need more attention?
5 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
6. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to March, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for March?
2. What do you want to make sure you complete by the end of the month? (which may be the end of the quarter)
2. What are the key goals for the month?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in March to your habits and routines?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
7. What relationships and partnerships do you want to leverage?
Enjoy your reflection!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking for practical things to do with your virtual team? Refer to chapters 7, 10, 11 and 12 of my newest book. Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.