Before you abandon them altogether, it’s not too late to give them some resuscitation and bring them back to life. Sometimes we do this by developing and community and support network around us. Today’s prompts get you thinking about core relationships in your work and life.
If you are just joining us for the series, welcome. You can take a look at the previous days of the 2018 Kickstart blogs and writing prompts here.
With today's focus on relationships which will help you this year, consider these questions for today’s prompts:
1. What are you noticing about your progress with your new years’ resolutions or 2018 goals?
2. Are any adjustments needed? If so, what?
3. What supports will ensure success with your goals?
4. Look at each one at a time and ask yourself:
a. Who can help me with that?
b. What resources would boost my progress?
c. Who else can I learn from?
5. Are there any communities or groups you would like to join to kickstart or accelerate your momentum?
6. What else would help you get going?
7. As you look at the roadmap milestones you have set, what will help you get going faster?
8. Do you want to build in mini-milestones along the way? If so, what ones?
9. What will you do to celebrate once you get there?
10. Who else do you want to enroll on your team to help you with your most important achievements?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.
Join us for the kick off of the Teams365 Leadership Lab later this month. Schedule for our first six months of 2018 calls are now available. More at CoachingTeamLeaders.com