Today we turn our attention to creating habits and practices that will support you in what you want to achieve this year. Habits and practices are things we do automatically, sometimes unconsciously, because they have come so ingrained. There are many schools of thought that create a link between habits and success. That habits lead to success.
Take a look back at your first four days of prompts for the 2018 Kickstart, and with this in mind:
1. What will help you be successful this year?
2. What are the consistent behaviors and actions you want to or need to undertake to move you towards your goals?
3. What could amplify, or magnify those goals?
4. What's missing that could make a difference?
5. What small shifts would make a new ripple?
6. What does consistency mean for you around habits?
7. What could get in the way?
8. What is going to remind you about your commitment to your goals?
9. What do you notice about how your mindset is influencing your habits?
10. What is becoming automatic for you OR what needs to become automatic for you in your successful pursuit towards your goal.
I hope that you are continuing to enjoy the 2018 Kickstart prompts.
A reminder that the 2018 Virtual Business Planning program starts this morning at 10 am ET and runs until 4 pm ET online. Join us! More info here.
Also starting later this month is the Teams365 Leadership Lab - an annual group for team leaders and team members. Learn more here and join us.
With best wishes,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.