Welcome back to day 2 of the Kickstart Your 2018 series. Each day until January 8th I’ll be sharing a series of prompts with the encouragement to have you take a few minutes each day to reflect on the questions included.
Day 2 brings us to the arena or creating a clear and compelling vision for your year.
A clear and compelling vision creates a focus for us as individuals and team members. Today’s Kickstart Your 2018 provides you with 10 questions to get you thinking about what you want to create in 2018. Whether you are looking at this as an individual, or team, I trust that these questions will get you thinking about, and dreaming about, what is POSSIBLE this year.
Consider these questions for today’s prompts:
- My vision for 2018 is….
- By December 31st, 2018 I will have….
- This year I want to….
- My major 2018 goals are (think work, team, relationships, financial, health, etc)
- I will know I have been successful when….
- Refer to the photos I’ve included in today’s post – select five that you are drawn to as you think about your vision for 2018. As you look at the photos more closely, what do you notice about them. Jot a few notes down about how these can infuse your vision for the year.
- The one thing that could get in the way of my success is….
- The antidote to this is….
- The three words that summarize my aspirations and vision for this year are….
- My theme this year is going to be….
Share your responses using the hashtag #2018kickstart
A reminder of these two resources available to support you throughout 2018:
A couple of resources that are available to you in kickstarting your 2018. First, join our Get [ ] Done (you fill in the blank) list and receive a monthly planning template you can use in your own planning. Join the list here and download your first planning item – currently this month’s Quarterly Plan Template.
Second, consider joining me on Friday January 5th from 10 – 4 pm ET for a six hour virtual business planning retreat. Kickstarting the year requires focus and action, and my business planning retreats are geared to get you into action. Each hour has a different focus and includes some group time at the start of the hour, followed by individual activities undertaken offline. Hourly themes include:
· Creating or refining your 2018 Vision
· Exploring your ecosystem of strengths, capabilities and values
· Developing your 2018 Roadmap
· Taking action on a key project
The program costs $97 US and includes the six hours of structured activities, group calls and a retreat workbook. Click here to learn more about the day and reserve your spot.
I also have a number of coaching groups that run regularly throughout the year:
For Leaders and Team members: The Teams365 Coaching Group and the Teams365 Leadership Lab. More about our support for team leaders and team members at CoachingTeamLeaders.com. The Teams365 Leadership Lab is new in 2018 and will kick off on January 26th! It's an annual group, rich resource portal at a lower cost (just like you asked for!). Read more and reserve your spot here.
For Coaches and Program Designers – The Learning Lab and Design Studio (Meets twice a month on Fridays from 845 -930 am ET with our 2018 kick off this Friday January 5th). Upcoming focus areas include video-based learning, teams, and tools. Reserve your spot at the LearningLabandDesignStudio.com
For Entrepreneurs and Business owners - The 2018 Accelerate Your Business Coaching Group will start later this month. Email me for more information.
Thanks for joining me!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.