Here are some to get your juices, and plans, flowing:
- What are your top 5 goals for the new year – individually? Collectively? Organizationally?
- What successes from 2017 can you build on?
- What is going to help you create momentum in the new year?
- Who can help you move your plans forward?
- What activities are core to the success of you and/or your team in 2018?
- What do you want the theme of the new year to be?
- What systems will be important for you to put in place or refine?
- What will help accelerate results?
- What will be key relationships to foster or focus on in 2018?
- What pauses do you want to build in for reflection and capturing lessons learned. Schedule these in your calendar now! `
- When you look back on December 31, 2018 what do you hope the year will have brought to you?
Tomorrow I'll be taking a look back at some of the themes we covered this year at the Teams365 blog, and of course, on Monday we step into the new year! We'll start celebrating our 5th year of blogging here at the Teams365 blog. I can't wait. How about you?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
You can grab a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon. You can also purchase an autographed copy direct from our site
Looking to schedule some team development next year? Contact me to discuss whether the Everything DiSC or the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team as a starting point.