Today's team building question gets you to think about the question "What do we do to mitigate risk?".
As a team this week you may want to:
- Discuss what risks current exist
- What are you doing to minimize impact?
- What are potential threats on the horizon?
- What changes are you making to the way you work so that this does not derail you?
- Where else are you needing to mitigate risk?
- Is there anywhere you need to take more risk?
Enjoy your conversation,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon. You can also purchase a copy direct from our site, signed by me!