1. What have been your successes and accomplishments this past month? So far this year?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What are your key priorities for August? The rest of the year?
4. By the end of August, what are the top 3 goals you want to have accomplished? What will success look like around each of these? What do you need in order to be successful? What support do you need to make this happen?
5. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
6 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
7. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
8. No matter what, what really needs to get moved forward?
Have a great start to August!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Did you know that my newest book is now available? Looking for tips to avoid the Death by Conference call mindset? Check it out on Amazon - Effective Virtual Conversations