Hopefully, as we gain experience with different groups and different platforms we learn from each experience. Being able to be fluid and adaptable with our approaches is critical for this work, in order to meet the needs of diverse groups and teams.
This week consider these questions:
1. How would you describe your natural facilitation/leadership styles?
2. How would your groups/teams/clients describe your natural style?
3. What are your biases? (i.e. what's your natural style even if it's not in service to the group you are working with?)
4. What style might be more in service to the people you are working with?
5. What is a stretch point for you?
6. What does chameleon-like mean for you?
7. When have you been fluid in your approaches? What impact has it had?
With best wishes,