I hope that at some point in the next few days you will grab a few minutes to take stock of June, and start to plan for July. It's also a great mid-year check inl. Here are some questions you may want to reflect on:
Looking back to June (or the first half of the year):
1. What key goals did you, and the team, achieve?
2. What helped you be successful?
3. What worked really well? What didn't?
4. What changes do you want to make?
5. What were key relationships helping you to be successful?
Looking to July and/or the rest of the year:
1. What are your key goals and projects this month?
2. What do you want to focus on?
3. What do you want to say no to?
4. Where is it important to place attention this month?
5. What else?
Have a great weekend!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out later this month.