Here's a brief description of some of the elements of the book:
Step by step, you’ll develop not only the necessary skills to communicate and lead across a constantly changing range of platforms, but the confidence you need to build interpersonal connections, facilitate events and successfully translate almost any activity to the virtual realm. You’ll learn:
- Essential elements and core skills of virtual conversations
- Understanding – and avoiding – the “Death by Conference Call” mindset
- Safety, Connection and Trust – the Triad of Virtual Learning
- The importance of understanding cultural differences
- How to design a successful virtual event from start to finish
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Creating exceptional virtual and remote teams, and developing resourceful virtual team leaders
Featuring a wide range of simple and practical toolkits, worksheets, activities and more, Effective Virtual Conversations will give you the tools you need to boost the connection, trust and engagement of your virtual events, setting everyone up for success in the virtual space whether you are a team leader, project manager, coach or trainer.
A week ago, I did a second pre-launch call, this one focusing on the Triad of Essential Elements for any Virtual Conversation. The call ran for 30 minutes and you can view it here. Enjoy!
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out later this summer.