Another element which makes teams excel is having a shared commitment in your work. This will look different for every team, and if's important to get clear on what you will all do together, or for each other, NO MATTER WHAT. Another way to look at this is "How will you have each other's backs around important issues?".
If you haven't talked about it, it's a great time to think about important initiatives/projects and tasks, and think about:
- What does it mean to be committed on this team”
- What are we committed to? (Consider 3-4 things)
- What are you committed to doing no matter what?
- Where do you have each other’s backs?
- Where are you able to pick up from others?
- What help will you ask from each other?
Have a great Tuesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out mid- to-late July.