Today's leadership questions includes six questions you can be asking as a team around shared team practices, activities you do together on a regular basis to build connection, trust and foster communication across the team. Consider these questions:
- What are the practices – things that we do – which help us build connection across the team
- What are the practices – things that we do – which help us learn more about what each person does?
- What are the practices – things that we do – which help us share information?
- What are the practices – things that we do – which help us plan?
- Our most effective ways to connect are..
- The one thing we can do to build more connection, understanding and trust across the team is....
Have a great start to your week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out mid- to-late July.