1. What are the roles which exist on our team?
2. How do they overlap?
3. Where are there gaps?
4. How do the roles leverage our strengths?
5. How do the roles support our styles?
6. What changes would we make to roles going forward?
7. What do we definitely want to keep the same?
What do you notice about the responses to these questions?
Have a great Wednesday,
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching(Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential - (416)996-8326