Here are some questions to consider:
1. As you reflect on May , what have been your successes and accomplishments?
2 What are you most proud of?
3. What successes this month do you want to duplicate? What has been some of your key learning items?
4. What key relationships have helped you so far this year? Which ones need more attention?
5 What has helped your successes? What has hindered?
6. What does your team need to be acknowledged for?
As you look to June, consider these questions:
1. What are your key priorities for June?
2. What are the key goals?
3. What are the major priorities?
4. What will you need to place attention on?
5. What changes do you want to make in June?
6. What resources do you want to tap into?
Have a great Wednesday,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Connect with us to be the first to know more about launch events around my newest book - Effective Virtual Conversations - coming out mid-July.