* What are our key goals collectively and individually
* What does success look like?
* How does each person's work/focus connect with each other?
* What does shared success look like?
* What feedback loops are needed to ensure we continue to move as needed?
* What feedback loops do we need to ensure we can make changes as quickly as possible?
* What do we do when we run into challenges?
* How much span do we have if we need to make a decision without others?
* What else is critical to ensure that we can continue to move as needed?
For more on goals, check out other past Teams365 blog posts.
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching(Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Partner
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential - (416)996-8326