Another month has whizzed by and we are moving into the month of May. As we start this new month, take a few minutes to consider theses questions.
Looking back to the month of April:
- What were your successes?
- What opportunities did you seize?
- What relationships were instrumental to your success?
- What lessons did you learn?
- What can be replicated?
- What do you need to say no to
- What can you look to leverage in May?
Looking ahead to the month of May:
- What are your strategic priorities?
- What resources do you need?
- What does the team need?
- What will you do to build in renewal, as well as results?
- What relationships do you need to foster?
- What needs to be addressed?
- What do you need to celebrate?
I hope that you will take a few minutes today to note your reflections and plans. It’s also a great opportunity to take note of any performance conversations you need to have.
Have a great start to the month!
Potentials Realized - Coaching, Training and Consulting Services for Teams and Team Leaders - specializing in virtual and global team issues
Recipient of the 2016 Prism Award for Excellence in Coaching (ICF Toronto)
Contact us to discuss how we can support your team