For some today marks the start of a new fiscal year, and with that, new possibilities and options. What are you excited about? What changes do you want to make?
Given that it's April 1st, it's also a great time to stop an look back at the last month for some reflection and do some planning for the month ahead. I hope that you will grab 10-15 minutes and take stock of the last month (or last year if today is a new fiscal year for you) and do some planning for the month (or year) ahead. here are some questions to consider:
Looking back to March (or the last fiscal year):
1. What key goals did you, and the team, achieve?
2. What helped you be successful?
3. What worked really well? What didn't?
4. What changes do you want to make?
5. What were key relationships helping you to be successful?
Looking to April:
1. What are your key goals and projects this month?
2. What do you want to focus on?
3. What do you want to say no to?
4. Where is it important to place attention this month?
5. What else?
Have a great weekend,