This month some of our most popular posts were:
Teams365 #1152: Five Ingredients for Successful Collaboration - Listen into this audio post here.
#Teams365 #1149: Leveraging Peer Conversations for Better Collaboration - Click here to read the post
#Teams365 #1135: Six Barriers to Collaboration. Click here to read the post.
#TEams365 #1137: Flashback Friday - Skills for Collaboration. Click here to visit this post.
If you haven't taken a read of these posts, or listened to them, I hope you will! I have one more audio post coming up later this week that will focus on collaboration so please stay tuned to our weekend audio.
As we go to wrap up this month's focus on collaboration, here are six questions to consider:
1. Where will enhanced collaboration help you get the results you are looking for?
2. What areas are there where collaboration is not working? What changes are needed?
3. What benefits do you see to enhanced collaboration?
4. What is important for you to share about your priorities, values, and "stake" with partners you collaborate with?
5. What additional resources will help you collaborate?
6. How do you have your co-leaders/co-facilitators "backs"? How do they have yours?
Have a great start to the week,