I thought it would be useful to revisit Teams365 #508 today which included six leadership questions to consider when you are partnering and collaborating, along with a link to one of the Teams365 Breakfast Series I did on the same topic.
Here's what I wrote in Teams365 #508:
"If you have not listened to it, check out last week's Sunday Audio on Building Stronger Partnerships here.
Six questions for you to consider as you enter into any new partnership discussion
1. What do we both bring to the table as strengths? How are they complimentary? Similar?
2. What is important for us individually? How do these values align? How are they similar? How are they different? How do we define these values? Where are they illustrated?
3.. What is our shared vision for our work together?
4. What can we count on from each other?
5. What will we do if things go off the rails?
6. When and how will we check in around our progress? Provide feedback to each other?
What other questions are important for you to consider in this new partnership?"
As we wrap up the week, what opportunities are you seeing around enhanced partnership, collaboration and/or co-leadership?
Have a great weekend,
Supporting Team Leaders to do their best work, one conversation at a time
Coaching Skills Training | Teamwork | Leadership
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching(Jossey-Bass, 2013)