- Back up computer system -once in
- Contact details for participants – in the event your main system goes down, how will you be able to reach out to the wider community
- Back up bridge line or Webinar line
- Back up materials – on usb key and potentially hard copy
- A number for your IT support – whomever that may be!
There’s nothing worse than experiencing a tech glitch while facilitating. Consider what, and where, you want to have these things on hand. Given that many of us work virtually it can also be important to think about how you store these to travel with you.
PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE – do a dry run using all your material and the different technologies using the system you will be facilitating from And remember….while practice makes perfect it may still not mitigate against ALL the tech challenges that can arise.
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Check out our f Foundations of Teamwork on-demand course here