- Having people note on a map where they are calling in from
- Having people share verbally, through chat or on the white board their response to the question: “What do you want to get out of the conversation?”
- Having people share their response to the question: My focus today is…
Key areas you will want to focus on in the first part of your call includes:
- A welcome
- Introductions - Having group members find degrees of connection can be very useful and is critical in starting to establish trust and safety within the group. The lower the level of connection the more apt tricky issues are to emerge
- An overview of where you are going during your time
- What people can expect
As you consider your opener, what will it look like? What additional research do you want to do.
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Check out our f Foundations of Teamwork on-demand course here
Join us in November for the 5 week Virtual Facilitation Essentials online learning program. We've taken some of the core "essentials" of our longer virtual train-the-trainer and packaged it into a shorter course. Join me live starting November 1st. More info here.