It's also the start of a new month and time to take stock of your accomplishments and learning in September and planning for the month ahead. I hope that you will grab 15 minutes today to do some planning and stock taking if you haven't already.
Here are some questions to consider:
As we start the month of October, it is a great opportunity to pause and reflect for 5 or 10 minutes today on these questions:
Looking back to September
1. What key goals did you, and the team, achieve?
2. What helped you be successful?
3. What worked really well? What didn't?
4. What changes do you want to make?
5. Who were key relationships?
Looking to October
1. What are your key goals and projects this month?
2. What do you want to focus on?
3. What do you want to say no to?
4. Where is it important to place attention this month?
5. What else?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365