1. What are the main perspectives around this issue?
2. What does each perspective have to offer in terms of insights and value
3. What are the pros and cons of each perspectives?
4. Where is there common ground?
5. What is at stake if this issue is not resolved?
6. What is most important around this issue - result or outcome ( a reminder that that may help us determine what approach we want to take - avoid, compete, collaborate etc)
Finally, what is it going to take to resolve this issue?
Have a great weekend,
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Supporting Team Leaders to do their best work, one conversation at a time
Coaching Skills Training | Teamwork | Leadership
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)