Part of goal and vision achievement is about creating habits which become an integral part of your day. It is said that habits allow us to do things subconsciously and without a lot of thought.
Take a look back at your first four days of prompts for year, and with this in mind:
- What habits (things you can do consistently) which will help you be successful this year?
- What are the consistent behaviors and actions you want to or need to undertake to move you towards your goals?
- What habits can you stack of blend together to help you be more successful?
- What's missing that could make a difference?
- What small shifts would make a new ripple?
- What does consistency mean for you around habits?
- What could get in the way?
- What is going to remind you about your commitment to your goals?
- What do you notice about how your mindset is influencing your habits?
- What is becoming automatic for you OR what needs to become automatic for you in your successful pursuit towards your goal?
Enjoy your reflections!
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.