Understanding your IKIGAI can be an important tool for finding fulfilment in your career. Here are a few reasons why:
- Helps you find purpose: When you are clear on what you love, what you are good at, what the world needs, and what you can be paid for, you can identify a career path that aligns with your values and sense of purpose.
- Increases job satisfaction: Knowing that you are making a difference in the world, doing work that you enjoy and that utilizes your skills, can lead to greater job satisfaction and a sense of fulfilment.
- Encourages growth: Identifying your IKIGAI can inspire you to continue learning and growing in your career, seeking out new challenges and opportunities that align with your values.
- Guides decision-making: When faced with difficult decisions about your career path, knowing your IKIGAI can provide a clear framework for making choices that align with your values and sense of purpose.
- Encourages a holistic approach: The concept of IKIGAI emphasizes the importance of finding balance in all aspects of life, not just in your career. This can encourage a more holistic approach to personal and professional growth, leading to greater fulfillment in all areas of life.
In conclusion, understanding your IKIGAI can be a powerful tool for finding fulfilment and purpose in your career. By identifying what you love, what you are good at, what the world needs, and what you can be paid for, you can identify a career path that aligns with your values and sense of purpose. This can lead to greater job satisfaction, growth, and a more fulfilling life overall.
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.