Last week we had a fun time digging into many of these questions as part of the Coaching Biz Growth Lab.
Here are some questions you might want to consider as you reflect on your quarter:
As you think back to this past quarter (so the period of January until now):
- What were my major achievements this quarter?
- What do I want to celebrate?
- As I consider my goals (and resolutions) I made at the start of the year, how am I doing with these on a scale of 1-10? Which ones are becoming new habits or something I can check off?
- Which ones need to be let go of?
- As a leader/professional, what have I noticed about my team this quarter?
- The thing that has helped me be most productive this quarter has been ______.
- The thing that has helped me be most successful this quarter has been ______.
- The thing that has helped me be happiest this quarter has been ________.
- The thing that has helped me be most healthy has been _______.
What have I noticed about my work/productivity/results and/or relationships this season?
Take note of any key metrics which are important for you, and your work. For corporate leaders this may be progress on key KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). For small business owners this may be key metrics around social media.
Looking ahead to Quarter 2:
- My priorities are:
- Our team priorities are:
- My goals are:
- My teams’ goals are:
- I want to:
- The habits I want to lean into are:
- The things I want to focus on are:
- I'll be really happy at the end of this quarter when:
- I also need to think about:
Enjoy your reflections! Be sure to grab a pen and write it down!
I hope that you will enjoy this week’s posts
Potentials Realized |Reconnecting Workspaces | Group Coaching Essentials
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Follow us on Instagram @ReconnectingWorkspaces
Check out my TEDx talk
Looking to bring your workplaces back together, whether you are remote, hybrid, or face-to-face? Pick up a copy of my new book, Reconnecting Workspaces, at Amazon.