Consistency takes several forms:
Consistency with your message
Consistency with your call to action
Consistency with your process
Consistency with your communication
Consistency with your reinforcement
Consistency is not only important for your message but also for effecting change, and movement.
Where is it important for you to be consistent?
ActivityConsider the areas you work around:
- What does consistency mean?
- What’s important about this topic for you?
- Which layers are important with consistency?
- What is the change or impact you want to have in your work?
- What can consistency look like in your work or conversations?
- Where do you want to be more consistent?
- What can you show up and do on a regular basis? A daily basis?
- What impact would consistency have in your work?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team