One size does not fit all, especially in the remote and virtual space. What are the unique needs of the people you serve or are in dialogue with?
Consider the unique elements of what they really need in their virtual support – whether it‘s a live call, another email, a video they can watch at their own time, or something they can download.
Today, think about who you serve and what’s unique about their world. A great tool to tap into is the Empathy Map process which flows out of Design Thinking.
Consider the full 360 degree view of the world of your client.
- What are they seeing? Doing? Hearing? Thinking?
- What are the issues which are keeping them up at night?
- What’s helping them spring out of bed in the morning?
Consider who your clients are. Who are they and what is important to them? What are the things which are prevalent in their world?
As you consider these elements, write them out. Then, contrast this with what you are great at, and what you are passionate about.
It's in that space, which I call the Sweetspot, that leverage in your work or business exists.
- The most interesting thing I noticed about my client was.
- In order to move my business forward, I want to focus on..
- I can get into more conversations to validate these ideas with my clients by....
- What is important to them right now
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Join us from January 1- 21 st for the 21 Days of Virtual Co-working. Sign up and receive more details at: https://www.standoutvirtually.com
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team