Throughout the Stand Out Virtually series of programming (Challenges, Courses and now this blog series), I refer to the Perfect Call Formula and the 5 Engagement Levers. One of the big challenges is that most calls today in the virtual space STAND OUT for the wrong reasons. They are dull, boring, one-way passages of information.
The perfect call formula, with the acronym of PERC, gets you to think about how you focus on:
P – PROCESS
E – Engagement – What are you doing to activate the 5 Engagement Levers™ so that people are active conversationalists and not just passive participants. The 5 Engagement Levers™ are:
- And Whiteboards
R – Results – As I wrote earlier in the series, always start with the end in mind. What are the results you are aiming for? Are you asking people at the start of the program or process to identify “What success will look like at the end of their work with you?”
C – Connection. In today’s socially isolated world (at least of 2020 and hopefully only part of 2021) connection is key. We want to connect on these layers –
- Connection to you as the host
- Connection to others
- Connection to the content
- Connection to the platform
- Connection to their Why and what’s important
Consider what you are doing to embed the Perfect Call Formula in your upcoming virtual conversations -
- What focus am I putting on process
- What am I doing to embed the Five Engagement Levers™
- What results are we aiming for?
- What am I doing to help people connect in on these five levels?
- What is important to you about STANDING OUT VIRTUALLY?
- What changes do you want to make?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team