Part of productivity is about building in pause points to reflect and think about what’s working and what’s not.
Building in time for regular review helps to:
- Identify where we are getting our results
- Observe the patterns that are occurring
- Think about where we want to go
- Identify what is important to be able to move forward
Some of the pitfalls we may experience in review is number one we don't have the data our memories are not good at remembering and capturing where we were at different points in time.
With this in mind, I've included in number of monthly daily trackers in the Coaching Business Builder and PlanDoTrack. They get you to regularly track and capture your key metrics. Perhaps you want to track sales. When did sales and revenue come in for the month? Was it on a Friday or was it on Monday?
Another metric you might want to be tracking is social media. How many followers did you have on July 1st? November 1st?
Building in time for regular review helps us to identify what's working and what's not that then gives us the opportunity to make a change.
Identify the metrics you want to track in your business. Make note of these and start tracking them. Consider using colors to highlight. As you review them consider these questions
- What do you notice about your metrics?
- Where are you spending a lot of time?
- What is giving you impact? What is not?
- What changes do you want to make?
- “What we focus on expands”. What do you want to focus on more?
- What does the data say?
Enjoy your conversations,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time™ in the Remote Space
Contact us to discuss leadership, coaching or performance needs for your and your team