There’s been a lot that’s occurred since I kicked off the Teams365 blog on January 1st 2014 including some of these achievements:
- The evolution of the entire Teams365 series of learning programming for leaders, teams, and also virtual and remote workers. While these were a twinkle in my eye prior to the start of the blog, these are now well evolved sets of programs – some which are on-demand courses like the Teams365 Teamwork Foundations.
- Multiple corporate engagements around group coaching training and coaching skills training for leaders, including one that was awarded the Prism Award for Excellence in Coaching (2016), and an Award of Excellence – Curriculum Design (2017).
- The publication of three more books – Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), Coaching Business Builder (2018), and PlanDoTrack (2019).
- Moving from less than 100 page views a week to last week’s 2,069 unique visitors, and 14,928 page views.
It’s been interesting establishing a practice of writing with a regular focus. Here are some of the series you will want to check out if you haven’t seen them already:
- The Saturday Weekly Journaling Prompt series. For those that enjoy a reflective pause, you will want to check out the Saturday posts which started about a year ago, focused on a weekly prompt. Grab a pen and journal and get started! If you prefer to have it all under one cover, I’ve pulled together quarterly sets of the Weekly Journaling Prompts and have put them together in an ebook format you can print out and use. $7 at our Potentials Realized store. Check out volume #1 here.
- Thursday’s Team Building Tips. Now it the mid-240 range, this Thursday series provides teams and team leaders with a question you can use the spark conversation and dialogue. Ideal for a team meeting, some of these have been made into a deck of 52 cards you can physically incorporate into your team meetings. What’s your favorite? Check out the series here, and share with us in the comments.
- Mondays’ weekly Effective Virtual Conversations tip. For the past couple of years I have shared a weekly tip from my 2017 book Effective Virtual Conversations. That book focuses on ideas for making your virtual conversations (virtual meetings, virtual training, virtual mentoring more effective). Definitely a good place to check out as most of us have some sort of virtual touch point every week. Check
In the last 2000 posts there have been many other focus areas and series. While too many to name, some that you may be interested in are:
- Leadership Myths
- Teamwork in Uncertainty
- Leadership a – z
- The a-z of remote and virtual team activities
I look forward to continuing the journey with you! Continue to stay tuned.
Leadership | Teamwork | Business Success
Author of multiple books including Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), PlanDoTrack (2019) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (2013)
Follow along with the #90DaysPlanDoTrack series over at Instagram @CoachingBizBuilder
Join the conversation at the Conversation Sparker Zone - our online community where you can explore virtual and team issues, coaching, productivity and business development.
Pick up a copy of Volume 1 of the Weekly Journaling Prompts in a digital format. Print it out and take it with you for some inspiration and writing on the go! Available at the Potentials Realized Store.