Here are 5 posts you will want to check out:
- Teams365 #2051 – Minimizing Digital Distractions: How is your focus being impacted in the virtual space? Check out this blog post for select tips on how to minimize some of the more common digital distractions.
- Teams365 #1730 – Virtual Meeting Wrap up Tools and Processes: When we hang up on a virtual call it’s likely we are moving to a next one. What’s going to ensure that you wrap up and move on?
- Teams365 #1855 – Engage Groups Regularly with Some of the Virtual Engagement Techniques I shared earlier this week on Tuesday in Teams365 2291.
- Teams365 #2149 – Creating More Memorable Virtual Calls. This post provides some key focus areas for creating more memorable calls.
- Teams365 #1035 – Create a Pause Point in Your Virtual Calls – Silence is often missing in the virtual space. What micro-pauses are you creating for people to stop and think during your calls?
All the best,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar