The start of a new year is an opportunity to change things up in service to the team and its' members.
As a team you may want to have dialogue around the following questions:
- What's worked well for you as a team this year?
- What have been your successes?
- What needs attention going forward?
- What didn't work this year which you can learn from?
- What changes do we want to make going forward?
- What's important for us to say no to?
- What additional support do we need?
Enjoy the conversation, and have a great week,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats.
Follow us on Twitter @Teams365
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations - Conference calls? Webinars? Virtual coaching work? Pick up a copy of my new book, Effective Virtual Conversations, at Amazon.