- Saturday’s Weekly Journaling Prompt of What do you want to pass on…
- Friday’s Flashback Friday post which took a look at 5 past posts including Teams365 #2051 – Minimizing Digital Distractions, Teams365 #1730 – Virtual Meeting Wrap up Tools and Processes, Teams365 #1855 – Engage Groups Regularly with Some of the Virtual Engagement Techniques, Teams365 #2149 – Creating More Memorable Virtual Calls, and Teams365 #1035 – Create a Pause Point in Your Virtual Calls
- Thursday’s post on Creating Alignment as a Team
- Wednesday’s focus on Virtual Meetings – Keeping Them on Track
- Tuesday's focus on 3 ways to create more engagement in your Zoom calls
- Monday’s Effective Virtual Conversations tip #139 – What does your virtual team need?
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders | Remote Pathways Podcast
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Everything DiSC
Get your Q2 planning on with the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner or Coaching Business Builder
Looking to enhance your virtual conversations? Webinars? Pick up a copy of Effective Virtual Conversations at Amazon, or join me for the Virtual Facilitation Essentials program
Contact us to discuss how we can support you and your teams and organization with remote work.
Check out upcoming virtual programs on our calendar
PDF copies of PlanDoTrack now available! Get yours here.