- Store - Signed Copies, Emanuals, Conversation Sparker(TM)
- Effective Virtual Conversations (Book Signed by Author)
Effective Virtual Conversations (Book Signed by Author)
Calling all virtual team leaders, coaches, trainers who want to create more engaging and effective virtual events. Pick up an autographed copy direct from author Jennifer Britton while they are available.
Professional interactions are going virtual – but our communication methodologies are stuck in the 20th century. Learn to navigate this brave new world with the tools you need to succeed in the virtual space.
Written by award-winning group coaching and team development expert Jennifer Britton, Effective Virtual Conversations is your guide to getting the most out of this brave new world of communication. You’ll learn:
- Essential elements and core skills for creating and leading engaging virtual events
- Avoiding the “Death by Conference Call” mindset
- Safety, Connection and Trust – the Triad of Virtual Learning
- Successful virtual event design
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Creating exceptional virtual teams and team leaders
Book purchasers will receive access to more than 18 templates and worksheets they can use in their own work. Each book has a code to access this information.
Jennifer is well known for her practical, actionable writing. She is the author of Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2009) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2016). These books are being used by business and coach training schools globally.
Effective Virtual Conversations is 442 pages and is printed in soft-cover.
We are able to ship at a flat rate of $10 for orders across Canada or the US. For other global locations please check with us regarding shipping costs and times to your location.