Consider where your team is strong right now - how are they in getting results?
- How clear their goals and expectations are understood?
- How consistent performance is?
- How effective your leadership style is for them?
- What feedback and performance change looks like?
On the relationship front
- How clear is communication?
- What are levels of trust and respect like for the team?
- How does the team have each other's back?
- What is the strength of relationship with other key relationships internally and externally?
- How well does the team work across differences? Resolve conflict?
- What other areas do you notice in respect to their results and relationships?
As you move into the last few weeks of the year where is it important for the team to put some attention?
Have a great week,
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Supporting Team Leaders to do their best work, one conversation at a time
Coaching | Teamwork | Leadership
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013)
Eager to focus on your development as a leader during 2015? Consider joining me for a group coaching program or Teams365 Team Leader Foundations course.