This is also an opportune time to take some notes around team achievements as well as notes for performance conversations and more formalized performance reviews. Don't leave it until year end!
As you set aside 10-15 minutes for reflection this month end, consider these questions:
- What’s important to celebrate?
- What have been your major achievements this month?
- What do you need to wrap up or prioritize as you move forward?
1. What really scares you as a leader right now?
2. What do you want to do about this?
3. What are you afraid of?
4. What's going to, or who is going to, help you bust through those fears?
Potentials Realized | Teams365
Growing Team Leaders One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Join us for an upcoming public offering of the Teams365 Team Leader Foundations program - online learning modules geared to sharpen your skills as a team leader.