This week, I wanted to dedicate our Six Leadership Questions to Trst and Relationships. Consider discussing these questions in your upcoming team work (note the risk!):
1. What's the current level of trust in our team right now?
2. What's helping to boost trust?
3. What's breaking down trust?
4 What behaviors have the biggest impact on trust in this team right now?
5. What do you know you can count each other on for?
6. What is one thing we could do to boost trust levels in our team?
7. Which relationships (internal/external/team) do you want to put attention on right now?
Have a great Valentine's Day Weekend!
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPT, PCC
Author of From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching(Jossey-Bass, 2013) and Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010)
Team and Leadership Development | Coaching | Retreats
Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner
Contact us and let us know how we can support you in helping your team reach its' full potential: (416)996-TEAM (8326)