Today's Leadership Toolbox looks at five resources to support you in your team building efforts:
1. An article I wrote on 10 Tips for Team Building. Click here to read.
2. MindTools - A fantatsic collection of resources I have recommended many times, MindTools.com is an excellent resource. Click here to access their site.
3. BusinessBalls.com - an excellent collection of resources and facilitation tools team leaders and others may find useful in their team building, planning and other activities. Click here to access their site.
4. Wilderdom.com - Resources for teams and groups. Click here.
5. Read an accompanying digital chapter from my book - From One to MAny: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching. This chapter, Team Coaching In Action, shares four case studies of how team coaching can be used to support team development. Download the chapter here. Find out more about the book at our other site From12Many.com.
Have a terrific weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance support you or your team