Today's Six Leadership Questions a day gets you to think about goal setting. Consider these questions:
- What are the top priorities for the team right now? In the next quarter? The next year?
- Who will help the team be successful with these?
- How do the team goals connect with individual goals? Organizational goals?
- Does everyone understand how the goals and achievement will be measured?
- Does each team member understand how they will interface/impact each of our key priorities?
- If we shift our goal horizon from the practical and tactical, what do we notice? (Another way to look at this is if we move to look at our goals from the big picture or 30,000 foot view, what do we notice?
Have a great weekend,
Potentials Realized | Coaching Team Leaders
Coaching Skills Training | Leadership Development | Teamwork
Growing Team Leaders, One Conversation at a Time(TM)
Contact us to discuss coaching or performance needs for your and your team
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive more leadership tips plus a monthly team building activity you can use with your team!